Place the incense and candle holder on a stable, heat resistant surface.
Ensure the ash or melted wax lands on a non-flammable surface as it can discolour furniture or create a risk of fire.
Wait until ash or wax has completely died out before touching it to clean up.
Gently wipe the marble with a clean damp cloth to remove dust or residue.
Do not use to burn and candle or incense if the holder is damaged in any way.
Never burn a candle for longer than 2 hours, or when the wax level reaches less than 2cm from base of holder.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from draughts, children, pets, or flammable objects like curtains.